Good news to all Chick-Fil-A customers globally. You can now earn rewards when purchasing qualifying items at any Chick-Fil-A location. You are to join the drive-in membership tier programs to earn points.
You can redeem your points for any available rewards or gift your friends and family once you reach silver status. Customers graduate to new membership where there are additional benefits when their points increase.
You want to know how to redeem your rewards and whether you can redeem them at once. How about you continue reading this article?
Can You Redeem Multiple Chick-fil-A Rewards At Once?
Yes. You can use multiple Chick-Fil-A rewards in the same transaction at any location. This is according to a Chick-Fil-A anonymous Reddit. You always have to ensure that the reward has not expired or you haven’t used it before. Another Reddit user named QuinnWixx said customers could use multiple rewards at once, up to a maximum of eight.
If you want to learn more about using your Chick-fil-A rewards, keep reading…
What Are The Four Chick-fil-A Membership Tiers?
Customers are assigned membership tiers based on the number of points they have. The membership is free, you only have to sign in and register as a member at any Chick-Fil-a location.
As your point increases, your membership level grows from the lower to the highest with more benefits. Below are the four the status:
- Chick-fil-A One Member: the initial level just after signing up usually below 1000 points.
- Chick-fil-A One Silver Status: this is the second level of Chick-Fil-A membership. You can achieve silver status after earning 1000 points within one year.
- Chick-fil-A One Red Status: Red status is the third level with more benefits than Silver status. You achieve this status after earning 4000 points within one year.
- Chick-fil-A One Signature Status: this is the final and top membership level with more benefits than all Chick-Fil-A membership statuses. You can achieve this status after 10,000 and above points in a single year.
How Do I Get Rewards At Chick-Fil-A Restaurants?
Members receive points from any qualifying purchases at any participating Chick-Fil-A location globally.
You receive points by scanning your Chick-Fil-A one Quick Response code or ordering via your mobile.
You can also get these rewards by creating an order online or via the website.
Customers can create and log into your Chick-Fil-A One account for rewards. Below is how Chick-Fil-A rewards work:
- As a Chick-Fil-A member, you will receive points on any qualifying purchases, whether lunch for a single person or catering for a group of people.
- Chick-Fil-A One member will earn 10 points from the purchase, Chick-Fil-A One silver will earn 11, Chick-Fil-A One Red will earn 12 and Chick-Fil-A One Signature will earn 13 points for each dollar they spend.
- All registered members are entitled to birthday rewards and can get available rewards by redeeming their points.
- Members from Chick-Fil-A One Silver can gift their rewards to their friends and family.
Can Chick-Fil-A Rewards Be Used Anywhere?
No. You can only redeem Chick-Fil-A rewards at any participating locations. These locations exclude airports, office complexes, college campuses, and hospitals.
You can receive the available reward based on your total amount before tax.
What Can I Do With The Chick-Fil-A App?
Many customers are currently using the restaurant app to place their orders because of the high flow of customers in the drive-inns.
According to Kevin Purcer, Chick-Fil-A’s customer digital experience director, 20% of the corporation’s sales are from app sales and other digital platforms.
Many people who use Chick-Fil-A app don’t know about the following additional advantages of using it:
Ability To Make The Last-Minute Location Swaps
Recently, Chick-Fil-A came up with a solution for customers who hurriedly place orders via the app, picking on the wrong store and a place to pick up their orders.
When you arrive at the wrong store, the app will prompt you. Therefore, you can now transfer your order to the correct store instead of canceling it.
Any Chick-Fil-A member whose loyalty membership has reached silver status has an option to gift rewards to family or friends.
Instead of visiting the restaurant with your friend and family, you can do it with a single click. You will only have to click on the “gift” button on the app instead of “redeem”.
Donate To Charity Organizations
For those who want to touch other peoples’ lives in society, Chick-Fil-A has taken care of this. You can now contribute your rewards to any charitable organization via the Chick-Fil-A app.
Under the “news” section, you may sometimes get notifications that the corporation will donate on your behalf.
There will be a “donate now” button under “news” in your mobile app. If you want to donate, you can just press the button and your donation is sent to the charity organization in the notification.
You can redeem your rewards at any participating location.
You can also redeem several rewards simultaneously, provided you haven’t used them before.
Chick-Fil-A customers can use their mobile apps to donate to charity, gift rewards to friends and families and change wrong order locations.