Time is precious; not everyone has the luxury of taking their time at a Bath & Body Works store to browse through the store, take in the scents, and finally get their desired scented candles, fragrances, and other self-care necessities.
Online shopping is the preferred alternative, but nobody likes the extra shipping costs for doorstep delivery. Not to mention having to wait for days or changing your mind and wanting to cancel your order after it is shipped.
You’re probably wondering, does Bath and Body Works have curbside pickup? Well, you’re in luck because now you can pick up your online orders at an available local store!
In this article, we’ll also answer other questions that you may have about Bath and Body Works’ in-store pickup:
- How does Bath and Body Works in-store pickup work?
- What do you need to prepare before picking up your order?
- How long do you have to collect your items?
- Can someone else pick up your order?
Does Bath and Body Works Have Curbside Pickup?
Bath and Body Works does not have curbside pickup but it does have an in-store pick up option, which works essentially the same way. Bath and Body Works calls it “Buy Online, Pick Up In Store” where customers can pick up their items at select stores after an online purchase.
How does Bath and Body Works’ Buy Online Pick Up In Store work?
Bath and Body Works introduced Buy Online Pick Up, its in-store pickup option for customers purchasing online. Collecting an item from Bath and Body Works is a seamless process that involves simple 4 steps:
- Select a Bath and Body Works store near you.
- Do your shopping as usual and add your desired items to cart.
- Select “Pick Up In Store” when checking out.
- Bath and Body Works will send you an email to notify that your item is ready for pickup.
- Head to the selected store, show your confirmation email to a store associate, and they’ll take care of the rest.
You may be interested: Shipt Pickup (How Does It Work & How To Order)
Which Stores Are Eligible For Buy Online Pick Up In Store?
Pick Up In Store is only available at select stores. Here’s how you can locate eligible stores for Bath and Body Works’ in-store pickup:
- Go to bathandbodyworks.com.
- Select “Set Store” at the top-right corner.
- Key in your ZIP Code.
- The list will show you the nearest eligible store.
- Select “Store Details” for more information about opening hours and contact details.
You must ensure that you select the right store, as you cannot change it after. Some participating stores may not offer Buy Online Pick Up In Store due to high demand, especially on promotional days.
Moreover, Bath and Body Works’ in-store pickup does not include in-store promotions. Those are only available for shopping in-store.
You may be interested: Aldi Pickup (How Does It Work & How To Order)
What do you need to prepare before picking up your order?
You need to prepare your government-issued ID and ready-for-pickup email at the checkout lane to collect your items. If you forgot to bring your ID, just the email is sufficient.
Can Someone Else Pick Up Your Order?
The person who is picking up the items on your behalf must prepare the ready-for-pickup email. To assign someone else to collect the items:
- Shop for your items as usual.
- At the bottom of the Billing page, select “Someone else is picking up my order”.
- Fill in their first and last name.
How Long Do You Have To Collect Your Items?
Your order will be ready for pickup within four business hours. Once your order is ready, you have up to 3 days to collect it or your order will be cancelled. When that happens, you’ll receive a confirmation email, and a bank statement (if paid via card) or e-gift card (if paid via gift card).
What to do if you face any issues?
With the Buy Online Pick Up In Store program, online shopping with Bath & Body Works has become a whole lot simpler. Especially with the option to pickup in store, it saves time for customers like yourself as the order is ready for pickup within the same day.
Not to mention avoiding the extra shipping costs for orders to get delivered to your home. All it takes is to just select your closest available store, checkout your items, and head over to your selected store for pickup.
Have you tried in-store pickup at Bath & Body Works? How was it like for you? Let us know in the comments below!