Menchie’s has taken the U.S. by storm. It’s rare to see a Menchie’s empty on a Friday night!
But if you are looking for a healthier option or just prefer something a little less sweet, you may be wondering if Menchie’s offers sugar-free yogurt. We looked into it and this is what we found…
Does Menchie’s Have Sugar Free Yogurt?
Menchie’s is an American frozen yogurt chain company which offers a range of self-serve frozen yogurts. These come with different choices of yogurt flavors and toppings. Their range of yogurts includes sugar free yogurt.
You will find the sugar free options in the section labelled “no sugar added”. Here, you will find a choice of delicious low carb and sugar free desserts and a list of the ingredients in each once.
What’s in Menchie’s No Sugar Added Yogurts?
Let’s take a look at just one of the Menchie’s no sugar added products: The Low Carb Chocolate Mint.
First of all you’ll see the ingredients list, which details everything in the dessert down to its natural flavour (Red 40).
Then you can check out the nutritional information. The nutritional values are given as per one weighted ounce.
Finally, you can explore the nutritional features of each product. The Low Carb Chocolate Mint yogurt, for example, has no sugar added, is low carb, gluten free, Kosher certified, and contains no artificial flavours and no high fructose corn syrup.
The listing warns that consumers may find possible allergens through the milk content.
Does Menchie’s Have Keto Yogurt?
Any type of yogurt can be included in a keto diet, but the best type of yogurt for a keto diet is natural yogurt. This is because it contains far less carbs than flavoured yogurts.
However, in order to keep the body in ketosis (that is, burning fat rather than carbohydrates for energy) the total carbohydrate intake across the day needs to remain low.
This means that Menchie’s products need to be chosen carefully. Menchie’s have published the nutritional information for each of their produces, both online and instore. This way, consumers can examine the choices and choose something appropriate for their own health and diet needs.
The following Menchie’s yogurts have all been deemed suitable for Keto diets:
- The Pure Chocolate Frozen Yogurt (half a cup) with net carbs 24g
- The Angel Food Cake No Sugar Low Carb (half a cup) with net carbs 8g
- The PB’s Cup Frozen Yogurt (half a cup) with net carbs 25g
- The German Chocolate Cake No Sugar Low Carb (half a cup) with net carbs 7g
- The Iced Coffee Frozen Yogurt (half a cup) with net carbs 16g
- The Island Mango Sorbet (half a cup) with net carbs 22g
- The Power Pomegranate Acai (half a cup) with net carbs 23g
- The Greek Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt (half a cup) with net carbs 24g
- The Vanilla Snow Yogurt (half a cup) with net carbs 22g
- The Original Tart Frozen Yogurt (half a cup) with net carbs 20g
- The Peachy Keen (half a cup) with net carbs 24g
- The Cake Batter Frozen Yogurt (half a cup) with net carbs 28g
Where Can I Buy Sugar Free Frozen Yogurt?
There are a range of places you’ll find sugar free frozen yogurts besides Menchie’s. These include Yogurt Stop, Yogurtland, Frog Frozen Yogurt, Yogurt Delite, Lux Bites LA, and The Bigg Chill Frozen Yogurt.
You can also buy sugar free frozen yogurt at the supermarket. Just check the packaging for the ingredients and nutritional information.
It’s also possible to find recipes for sugar free frozen yogurt on the web. Simply key in the recipe title and find a recipe to suit your tastes.
It’s pretty standard now to be discerning about what we’re eating and about the ingredients that make up the food we buy. Fortunately, Menchie’s have made it pretty easy to locate everything we want to know about their sugar free and keto friendly products.