Panda Express’s tasty meals, exceptional customers services, and convenient payment methods set the restaurant apart from its competitors.
The company has provided customers with easy, fast, and safe payment options, giving the restaurant a competitive advantage over restaurants solely dependent on traditional payment methods.
Panda Express’s dedication to ensuring customers have a seamless experience when ordering and paying for meals is one reason the company has grown in leaps and bounds to be one of the most popular fast-food restaurants in the world.
Does Panda Express Take Apple Pay?
Panda Express does accept Apple Pay as well as other cashless payments such as Google Pay and Samsung Pay. In fact, Panda Express is one of the first few restaurants to roll out mobile payments and has been accepting Apple Pay for years.
To learn more about what payment methods Panda Express does and doesn’t accept, keep reading…
Does Panda Express Take Apple Pay Online?
Unfortunately, Panda Express has not started accepting Apple Pay for their online orders. If you are ordering a meal online, you can use other available payment options such as gift cards and credit cards.
How To Pay Using Apple Pay At Panda Express Stores
Paying using Apple Pay is safe and quick because it only takes a few seconds. Here are the steps to use the next time you are at Panda Express:
1. Start by setting up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch and iPhone
Steps for setting up Apple Pay on iPhone:
- Go to your iPhone’s settings and open the Apple Wallet.
- Add a card to the wallet. You can add a credit card, debit, or both.
- Enter your banking information manually or scan the card to upload the information.
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Wait for confirmation from your bank
- Steps for setting up Apple Pay on the Apple watch:
- Locate the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and open it.
- Select Wallet and Apple Pay
- Click on the Add card option
- Add your card information
2. When you are ready to pay, double click on the right-side button of your iPhone, which is also the power button.
3. Verify your identity using your Face ID or Touch ID to continue with the purchase.
4. Place your iPhone or Apple Watch close to the card reader
5. When the transaction is complete, your device will notify you with a beep or a message.
Do All Panda Express Restaurants Take Apple Pay?
Most Panda Express stores accept Apple Pay. However, a few haven’t fully incorporated the Apple Payment method in their system, in which case you can use other convenient payment options.
You can use a Panda Express store locator to find out if your local store accepts Apple Pay.
Can Apple Pay Fail To Work At Panda Express?
Since Panda Express has been accepting Apple Pay for years, it has perfected the payment system to ensure there are no technical or human errors during checkout. If your iPhone or Apple Watch cannot work, it might be because of:
1. You didn’t set up the Apple Pay correctly on your iPhone or Apple Watch. You can go through the process again to ensure that you add an active card, verify your information, and confirm your identity.
2. Your credit card balance is insufficient. Ensure the total amount you are paying at Panda Express is less than your credit card balance. If your card doesn’t have enough money, Apple Pay won’t allow the transaction. You can solve this issue by loading your credit card or changing to a credit card with money.
What Other Cashless Payments Does Panda Express Take?
As a customer, carrying cash or a credit card every time you go out to eat can cause anxiety.
What if you lose your money and your credit card refuses to work? Do you call your friends or family to pick up the tab or wait for the restaurant to call authorities? Both scenarios are equally embarrassing.
Luckily, if you are dining at Panda Express, such as scenario is unlikely to happen because the franchise has several cashless payments you can use, including:
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
If you are looking for a restaurant where you can order food quickly and easily pay, then Panda Express is the place for you.
Panda Express uses various payment options, such as Apple Pay, which allows customers to pay for meals conveniently while at the restaurant.
While not all Panda Express locations take Apple Pay, most locations have embraced the payment option, and the others are rolling it out.
To find out if your local Panda Express restaurant accepts Apple Pay, you can use a store locator or visit the store and simply ask.
Leave a Reply