If you’re preparing for a party, everyone’s go-to is balloons.
But blowing up balloons can be a hassle, to say the least. So does your local Sam’s Club blow up balloons? We looked into it and this is what we found..
Does Sam’s Club Blow Up Helium Balloons?
Although most chain stores do sell helium balloons, helium balloon kits, and helium tanks, they don’t all have the necessary supplies and equipment to fill balloons on site. While Sam’s Club certainly offer helium partly supplies, for example, they don’t offer an accompanying balloon filling service.
This article takes a look at Sam’s Club party supplies: what you can get, what you can’t get, and where you can go to fill your party balloons for the big day.
Where Can I Get Helium Balloons Filled?
Getting helium balloons filled is service that not all stores are set up for. And even when a certain chain store does offer helium services, they won’t offer them at every outlet. Therefore, it’s always best to check ahead. Remember too, that there’s a charge for filling per balloon, and many stores require you to purchase the balloons from them first.
- Albertsons: will fill balloons from anywhere, and the cost is according to balloon size
- CVS: larger stores only, must purchase balloons instore, but the balloon fill is free
- Dollar General: must purchase balloons instore, cost depends on balloon size
- Dollar Tree: must purchase balloons instore, but fill is free. Dollar Tree doesn’t fill latex balloons
- Kroger: will fill any balloons, and cost varies by size and number to be filled
- Meijer: will fill any balloons, and cost varies by size
- Party City: will fill any balloons, but balloons bought instore will be filled for free
- Party Depot: will fill any balloons, cost varies by size
- Publix: will fill any balloons, but service not offered at all stores
- Ralphs: will fill balloons, but conditions vary from store to store
- Walmart: will only filled instore bought balloons, price varies by size, and not all Walmart stores offer this service
Does Sam’s Club Sell Helium?
Sam’s Club have one listed helium product on their website, and this is the Balloon Time Jumbo Helium Kit (50 Balloons). You’ll need to be a Sam’s Club member to purchase this product, and you’ll have to check its availability at your local Sam’s Club warehouse.
The Jumbo Helium Kit includes 50 different coloured balloons, a helium tank which will fill up to 50 9″ latex balloons; 27 11″ latex balloons; or 27 18″ foil/Mylar balloons, or 12 jumbo balloons.
Does Sam’s Club Sell Balloons?
Sam’s Club warehouses offer a small selection of balloon products, including coloured latex balloons, water balloons, and the helium kit.
However, if you’re looking for a larger range of party balloons, you’re better off looking through Walmart.com (Sam’s Club parent company).
Walmart party supplies include all kinds of balloons: helium balloons, helium tanks/kits, helium balloon protective sprays, and helium foil characters.
Sam’s Club sell a small range of the most popular balloon products, (including a helium balloon kit) which are great in emergencies or for when you need some extra things quickly.
However, Sam’s Club don’t fill helium balloons instore. To do that, you’ll need to check out the list of stores that specifically offer this service.