If you are on the road and you notice that you really need to go to a gas station, you might find yourself at a Speedway, which is a great way to fill your tank and maybe make some small purchases along the way.
But can you make the process even faster by using Apple Pay? Keep reading and find out!
Does Speedway Take Apple Pay?
Yes, all Speedways take Apple Pay nowadays due to the convenience and easy process that comes with contactless payments. In fact, Speedway has been accepting Apple Pay since 2019, making it one of the most convenient gas stations to shop at.
Using Apple Pay at gas stations is becoming more and more common in the US, so if you want to know more about the whole process and how to pay with Apple Pay then keep reading!
How To Set Up Apple Pay?
If you want to be able to use Apple Pay, then you should set it up first. Thankfully it’s not difficult and it can be done fairly quickly:
- First, you need to download the Apple Pay app from the app store.
- Once that step is done, you need to tap and enter the app so you can enter your credit card or any other card and any details necessary.
- That is all, now all you have to do is tap your apple gadget when you go to speedway and that is how you pay.
How To Use Apple Pay At Speedway?
- Check for the contactless symbol at the station.
- On your phone, you have to go to your Apple Wallet.
- Double press the side button in order to continue with the transaction.
- You will need to verify your ID, and there are two ways you can do it. You can use a Face ID, double-press the side button, and then verify with your face or passcode if you prefer it that way. You can also use a Touch ID if your phone has a sensor. All you have to do is rest your finger on the ID sensor.
- Then you can place your device on the symbol so you can complete the payment.
How Do I Know Which Gas Stations Take Apple Pay?
This is a great question because it’s good to come prepared, which means you may want to use Apple Pay because you don’t currently have a card or you don’t have enough cash, so if you want to know how to find the ones that accept Apple Pay, then you just have to follow a few steps.
- You have to look for gas stations near your location by adding yours.
- Go to the option at the top of the page labeled “useful to know”.
- Search for the Apple Pay logo, if it is on the payment option this means it accepts apple payments.
Where Can I Use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is becoming more and more popular with each passing day, with over 85% of the retailers in the US embracing this form of payment.
According to Jennifer Bailey, Apple’s vice president of Internet services:
Whether customers are buying everyday household items, groceries, snacks for a road trip, or grabbing a quick meal, Apple Pay is the easiest way to pay in stores, while also being secure and faster than using a credit or debit card at the register.
We’re thrilled even more customers will be able to pay at their favorite stores and restaurants using the Apple devices that are always with them.
This is actually great due to a few different reasons including contactless payment in many stores, a quicker way of making purchases and you can also get loyalty points.
Loyalty points will allow you to redeem for discounts in stores that take Apple Pay, so it works as another incentive for people to use Apple Pay and add yet another thing to the list of benefits to using Apple Pay if you can, and it’s one that many will welcome as it involves saving money.
Apple Pay is a great way to make payments in a safe, convenient, and quicker way than other traditional methods such as credit, debit cards, and even cash.
Just remember to set up your Apple Pay and know the steps in order to make the process a lot faster and more convenient.
The next time you are at a Speedway, you know you can use Apple Pay as well as other payment methods, so give it a try if you haven’t already, you may find that it’s a better option than the one you are using!
Leave a Reply