With thousands of outlets around the country, TJ Maxx is one of the largest clothing retailers in the United States. TJ Maxx typically sells apparel, footwear, home goods and chattels, bedding, toys, and giftwares.
It has millions of clients all around the globe, since its products are more affordable than those offered by other retail stores.
On the other hand, Apple Pay is a popular and safe way to make digital payments without worrying about carrying cash or cards. Apple Pay is now accepted by many retailers, both in-store and online.
But you may be ready to use this safe and simple payment method and wonder whether TJ Maxx will take Apple Pay. Keep reading to find out.
Does TJ Maxx Take Apple Pay?
TJ Maxx takes Apple Pay as a payment method for online and in-store purchases. When you use Apple Pay-enabled smart devices, you can get a 2% discount on your purchases across all TJ Maxx outlets.
To learn more about TJ Maxx and the payment methods they do and don’t accept, keep reading…
How to Use Apple Pay at TJ Maxx?
As an iOS user, you may prefer Apple Pay since it’s a safe and convenient contactless payment method. To use Apple Pay at TJ Maxx, follow the steps below:
- Register as a customer at TJ Maxx
- Connect your phone number to your Apple Pay or Apple Wallet account.
- To access your apple wallet and make payments, unlock your phone using a password, fingerprint, or facial recognition.
- Place your phone over the cashless payment reader at TJ Maxx to pay for your purchase until you hear a beep sound.
When you hear a beep sound, your transaction may be complete. However, in some locations, you may be required to input your debit or credit card pin you link to Apple Pay on the card reader.
How Can You Use Apple Pay for TJ Maxx Online Purchases?
To Pay for your purchases from TJ Maxx using Apple Pay, you may need Apple Pay enabled on your iOS device. Before you pay, check if you’ve included all TJX Reward certificates, gift cards, and Promo Codes in your transaction.
Then, you’ll be able to see the precise amount that has to be paid using Apple Pay. Then select Apple Pay and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction. But you can still use Apple Pay as a guest or log in to your TJ Maxx account; however, you may need to link your phone number to your Apple Pay account.
What Can You Buy At TJ Maxx Using Apple Pay?
TJ Maxx accepts Apple Pay for Apparel, linen, shoes, toys, jewellery, and household products such as furniture and cookware. After making your choices, go up to the cashier and pay with Apple Pay. But you can only buy a TJ Maxx gift card with Apple Pay within the United States only for a loved one or yourself. TJ Maxx gift cards often range in value from $5 to $500.
Additionally, you can make payments for items and services with an Apple Pay account and credit, debit, or prepaid Apple Pay card at TJ Maxx. Just double click the side button to access your wallet and switch between them.
Advantages Of Using Apple Pay At TJ Maxx
The following are the advantages of using Apple pay at TJ Maxx;
- If you pay with Apple pay at TJ Maxx, you can save your TJMaxx Rewards credit card information in the Apple Wallet app for reward programs
- TJ Maxx and Apple have partnered up to make it easy for customers to make purchases by upgrading the discounts and combining customers’ debit cards with Apple Pay for saving, making it easier to use. You get a 2% discount offer on all your purchases at TJMaxx.
- Apple Pay allows TJ Maxx shoppers to make one-click, very secure payments and eliminate the burden of having too many credit cards.
- Apple Pay reduces the need for cash by expediting the checkout process at TJ Maxx.
Other Payment Methods That TJ Maxx Take.
TJ Maxx takes credit and debit cards, VISA, gift cards, TJX Rewards cards, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and Apple Pay. Personal cheques and cash are also accepted at stores.
Other Stores That Accept Apple Pay
The stores listed below are examples of where you can use Apple Pay to make a purchase.
- Taco Bell
- Office Depot
TJ Maxx takes Apple Pay as a form of payment both online and in-store. The development of the digital wallet revolution has made TJ Maxx purchases much easier and safer.
Apple Pay has become increasingly famous as a means of payment, paying with your phone rather than cash or a credit card and it makes you live a stress-free life when it comes to payment options.
However, don’t worry if you’re not an iOS user because TJ Maxx also accepts various payment methods, including PayPal, gift cards, credit cards, debit cards, checks, and cash.
TJ Maxx also owns payment options, like the TJX Rewards credit card and TJX Rewards Platinum Master Cards, which are supported independently.