Zara SA, more commonly known as ZARA, is one of the biggest Spanish apparel retailers in the fashion industry. Their products include affordable and stylish clothes, beauty, footwear, and accessories.
With over 2,270 stores worldwide while servicing up to 70 million customers, they have cemented their status as one of the biggest brands in the world.
If you’re one of those customers, you may be unsure as to how long does it take for Zara to ship. Fret not, because, in this article, we explore the ins and out of Zara’s shipping and delivery chain.
How Long Does Zara Take To Ship?
The short answer is Zara takes 2 to 5 working days for standard delivery or delivery to a pick-up point, whereas express deliveries take between 1 to 2 working days.
Bear in mind that the shipping times will be different depending on where you live and whether stores are experiencing a high volume of sales, especially during the holiday season.
The long answer includes the delivery fees, shipping policies, and even info about free shipping, so read on to find out!
Wait, Did You Say Free Shipping? At Zara?!
You heard that right! Zara does offer free shipping only via one of the two methods. You’re in luck, because we’re going to show you exactly how to get free shipping at Zara.
The first method is to spend more than $50 (before tax) on your Zara order cart, and you will get free delivery for your purchases.
The second method is the pick up your items at a Zara store near you. Simply locate a Zara store using their store locator and pick it up without the need to pay a delivery fee. You may collect your items within three to five days of your order online.
What Are The Types Of Shipping Zara Offers?
There are three main delivery methods that Zara has to offer:
1. Standard delivery
2. Pick up point
3. Express delivery
The cost for standard delivery is $4.95, with an estimated delivery period of two to four business days. This also takes into account your delivery address and location. For ZARA HOME items, there could be an additional delivery time of up to 24 hours.
Pick Up Point Delivery
You can also pick up your items at a drop point of your choice for $4.95, with an estimated delivery time of two to four business days. You can find the drop point locations at the checkout menu of your Zara order.
If you’re in a rush to receive your items, the delivery fee is $9.95 or $19.95, depending on your delivery address. The estimated delivery period for this is one to two business days. Unfortunately, this feature is not available for ZARA HOME items.
What Is Zara’s Shipping Policy?
Zara’s full shipping and delivery policy can be found here, but here’s a summary of what you need to know:
- When you make a purchase, Zara will show you the available shipping methods which may vary according to the delivery address, time of purchase, and availability of items.
- You can have Zara deliver your purchases to any address, be it home or business as long as it’s not a P.O. box.
- You will receive two confirmation emails: when your items are dispatched and when your items are delivered.
- For express deliveries, if you place your order between Monday and Friday before 12 PM EST, you can expect your order the following day. If not, the shipment will happen the following working day.
- You must show an ID document when collecting your purchase from a drop point or store.
- During any Zara sale, free shipping for items over $50 only applies for full-price items.
- If your orders originate from different distribution centres, you can receive them in a single delivery (longer wait time) or receive them quicker via multiple deliveries for an additional cost of $3.
How Do I Track My Zara Order?
Tracking your Zara purchase’s delivery status is simple. All you need is your order or tracking number. You may find your tracking order in your Zara account or in your order confirmation email.
How to find the tracking order in your Zara account:
- Open the Zara app.
- Enter your Zara account by tapping on the profile symbol.
- Select the order and locate the order status section.
Zara has been at the top of the fashion industry for many years, having systemized the online shopping, shipping, and delivery experience for their customers.
As a result, there are a variety of methods that customers can choose to pay for their purchases. Some examples include Apple Pay, UnionPay, Paypal, and American Express.
You can also opt for one of many shipping methods according to your needs. For instance, you can select standard delivery and receive your order in 2-5 working days, or 1-2 working days if you choose express delivery.
If you want to save on delivery costs, you can even collect your purchase at a nearby drop point.
Do you have any experiences with Zara’s delivery services that you’d like to share? Let us know in the comments below!