Chick-fil-A points reward system is an innovative idea that helps the fast-food franchise increase sales while rewarding customers for their loyalty.
As a member of the Chick-fil-A One program, every dollar you spend buying stuff at Chick-fil-A earns you redeemable points you can use to buy meals and drinks.
How To Scan The QR Code On The Chick-Fil-A App?
If you forgot to scan your order on the Chick-fil-A One app, don’t freak out, you can still receive your points.
To credit points to your Chick-fil-A One account, submit a report for a missed transaction.
You will need to provide some information about the order, so keep the receipt safe.
The steps are easy, and you can receive your missed points within 72 hours. Here is how you can submit your missed transaction:
- Log in to your Chick-fil-A One account
- Enter the order details, including date of purchase, restaurant number, order number, and the order total
- Ensure your request for credit for a missed transaction is within seven days for Chick-fil-A to process it.
Can I Gift Someone A Gift Card From Chick-Fil-A?
It’s challenging choosing what to gift your friends and family for important milestones such as graduations, birthdays, and weddings. With a Chick-fil-A gift card, you can escape the anxiety of shopping for the right gift. Here are the steps on how to send someone a gift card on Chick-fil-A:
- Download a Chick-fil-A app, create an account, and log in.
- Navigate to the scan option at the button on your screen.
- Scroll to the Add funds option and select it.
- Choose the transfer gift card option and enter the gift card number and pin.
- Finish by confirming the transfer of your gift card to a recipient of your choosing.
How Do I Earn Points For An Order Made Through A Delivery Company?
To ensure you can order and get your meals from the comfort of your home, Chick-fil-A has partnered with third-party delivery companies across the country. You can order Chick-fil-A delicacies via Uber Eats, DoorDash, Postmates, and GrubHub and get them at your doorstep within minutes.
The convenience of third-party delivery partners ensures that even if you are stuck in the house or office the entire day, you can still eat high-quality nutritional meals. Orders you make through third-party companies do not earn Chick-fil-A One points. The Chick-fil-A system cannot tally points made by third-party companies, so while you get the convenience of using delivery companies, you miss out on redeemable points.
How Do I Redeem My Free Order?
Sometimes Chick-fil-A gives out free meals and drinks during promotions or various holidays. If you receive a free offer on Chick-fil-A, you can redeem the reward at a restaurant, drive-thru, or mobile order. Steps to redeem your free offer include:
- Login to your account and go to the rewards section.
- Click redeem and select how you want to collect your reward. You can add it to your mobile order or scan it at the restaurant.
- If you choose a restaurant, a QR code will pop up, which you can use at the restaurant. Continue to select your preferred location.
- Choose whether to pick your free offer at the drive-thru or carry it out at the restaurant.
Buying stuff at Chick-fil-A is rewarding because you get delicious meals and earn points you can use to pay for your meals and drinks.
If you forget to scan your order, Chick-fil-A allows you to submit requests to claim your credits, ensuring that every purchase you make adds to your total points.