Trader Joe’s is an iconic groceries store in your neighborhood. It’s been operational since 1967 and is committed to providing high-quality products at affordable prices.
Lately, one of their famous crunchy and crackly tacos (beef and chicken) products has been missing from the shelves. Have Trader Joe’s mini tacos been discontinued?
Are Trader Joe’s Mini Tacos Discontinued?
There have been a lot of questions about why the taco shelves at Trader Joe’s have remained empty. Unfortunately, Trader Joe’s Mini Tacos have been discontinued. Trader Joe’s is famous for creating space on its shelves for other products by constantly discontinuing others.
To learn more about Trader Joes products and what you currently can find in their stores, keep reading…
Are Mini Tacos Healthy?
Are you a diehard fan of Trader Joe’s crunchy mini tacos and wondering if it’s a healthy food choice? Taco is a combination of healthy food products.
For an instant, the outer shelly cover of tacos is from tortilla (wheat flour/ corn), and the inner part can be plant protein (different beans, lentils, and or animal protein (beef, chicken, and many more options). Therefore, it’s safe and a healthy food choice even for the vegan.
For Trader Joe’s, mini tacos are filled with ground beef or chicken and are a little spiced up to bring out the magical taste and uniqueness. Beef and chicken tacos are not so unhealthy and cannot be used as diet food.
Why Is Trader Joe’s Famous?
Trader Joe’s is famous for the following reasons;
- The nautical theme of the store and the classic designs of their shelves that attracts customers to the store daily.
- Trader Joe’s unbeatable prices while maintaining high-quality products, with artistic price tags.
- They use a unique critique in naming products according to their origin. For instance, Japanese groceries are categorized as trader Joe-sang, the Mexican foods are trader José, and Chinese foods are categorized as trader Ming. Next time you drop by, visit various shelves to experience different cultural food.
- The customer experience at the store is on another level, and they make you feel like you are at home. No wonder their slogan is ‘your neighborhood grocery store.’ They are known to dress in Hawaiian shirts, and they refer to each other as cabin crew members. What’s more, their managers are referred to as the captain.
- They even have the nautical bell that they ring when passing announcements.
What Other Products Can Be Found At The Store
Trader Joe’s is known to have a variety of groceries at their stores that cater to all your needs. From their iconic mandarin orange chicken to healthy options such as:
- Frozen Organic Flower Cauliflower
- Organic Red Lentil Sedanini
- Gluten-Free Cheese Pizza with A Cauliflower Crust
- Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- Mediterranean Style Salad Kit
- Oven-Baked Cheese Bites
To mention but a few, drop by for these healthy meals and more. Trader Joes is also known for the following snacks:
- Cookie butter
- Dark chocolate peanut butter cups
- Gummy tummies
- Sea salt and & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds
To beverages such as;
- cold brew coffee (organic)
- Cold-pressed juice (made from vegetables and fruits)
- Ginger beer
- Honey crisps, apple juice beverage
To add to the list are their seasonal products like the famous:
- Baked lemon ricotta
- Butternut squash mac and cheese
To new products such as
- Bread cheese.
Trader Joe’s unique grocery list will cater to all your appetites, from the quick fix to those that take time to cook. Drop by to have fun with different flavors.
Trader Joe’s has been America’s iconic giant grocery store for decades. With its unique cultural food products and customer care, get your quality groceries at low prices and explore the many options available.
Enjoy grocery shopping with the themes and classic designs on the store blended to give your grocery trip a lift.