There are a lot of ways to get Starbucks gift cards, you can purchase them, earn them via a rewards program, surveys, special websites, and even as birthday gifts.
But there may have been one thought that crossed your mind. Would I be able to combine all these gift cards into one balance? Well, stick around to find out!
Can You Combine Starbucks Gift Cards?
Yes! You can combine several Starbucks gift cards so you can save and have a good amount for your future purchases.
If you want to know how to do it, then follow these few easy steps and you’ll be able to turn those $5 gift cards into a lot more to spend.
- The first step is very simple, if you don’t have the Starbucks app, then download it, if you do have it, then just open the app.
- Once you do that, you have to go to the bottom of the home page and tap “Gift” so you can select “Got A Gift Card” at the top.
- Now, you have to find the Starbucks Card Number and Security Code which is on the back of the physical gift cards you have and enter them there When done, tap Add Card at the bottom.
- Once you are done adding the cards, tap “Scan” on the bottom menu so you can scroll through and keep track of all of the cards on your account.
- If you still don’t have a main card then you can choose the first one to be it.
- After that, you have to go back to a card and tap Manage.
- Tap on “Transfer Balance to transfer from this card to your main card. When you’re done just select “Transfer” at the bottom of the screen.
- After you’ve completed every step, your balance should be at $0, and if we go back and over to the main card, you should see the balance there.
- Once you are done transferring, you can delete the card with $0 so you can keep your account organized.
- Now you know how to do this, just go through the process every time you want to transfer funds to your main card and you can have every gift card in one.
Once that’s done you’re free to purchase whatever you want with all those gift cards that you’ve combined.
If you want to know more about Starbucks gift cards, how to share, and how to add them without a security code then we recommend you keep reading.
Can I Use My Starbucks Gift Card to Buy Another Gift Card?
Yes, you can use your gift cards to buy other gift cards in-store, this can be useful if you got your hands on a $50 gift card but you want to split it into to share it with someone.
Can I Transfer My Starbucks Gift Card to Someone Else?
You can send a gift card to someone or you can use some of your balance to send from one Starbucks card to another.
If you want to send a gift card you can do so by following these steps:
- Click the link to download the Starbucks app.
- Open the Starbucks app.
- Sign in to your Starbucks account.
- Select a card design.
- Add a gift amount (anywhere from $5-$100) and add a message.
If you want to transfer balances from $5 to $500 from one card to another then follow these steps:
- The first step is to go to a Starbucks or login to your Starbucks Account on the app or website.
- If you are on the website, you just have to sign in to your Starbucks account and then select “Account”.
- Once you are there click on “Card Management” and then “Manage”.
- There you will be able to transfer balances whenever you want.
Can I Add Gift Card to Starbucks App Without Security Code?
Unfortunately, you need the security code to add gift cards to your account. However, you can check your balance without the security code.
If you want to check your Starbucks gift card balance, you just have to go to the balance page on www.starbucks.com/card, go to the bottom, and click on “check balance.”
If you are a fan of gift cards but you also like saving money for special occasions, then you can make the most out of Starbucks rewards and gift cards so you can afford those amazing custom drinks that they are known for.
If you manage to get your hands on a few gift cards, you can just combine them all and make a good amount of money to spend at Starbucks, so you can avoid being discouraged by some of the prices of their most delicious stuff on the menu.
Just remember to download the app, keep it updated and you’ll be good to go!