Best Buy lives up to its name as the best place to buy your electronic devices or fix old ones. Inarguably, Best Buy has the best products, fair prices, and superb customer teams, but how are their payment options?
Best Buy has quick, convenient, and safe payment options whether you are shopping on the website, App, on in-store.
As a customer, you can use whatever payment method is the most convenient because Best Buy accepts various payment options, including cash, credit cards, cheques, and mobile payments.
Does Best Buy Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Best Buy does accept Apple Pay. Whether you are shopping in-store, on the Best Buy website, or the Best Buy App, you can pay via Apple Pay. The only condition is if you are using Apple Pay on the Best Buy website, you can only do so using the Safari browser.
If you try using other common browsers like Mozilla, you won’t be able to access the Apple Pay payment option.
To use Apple Pay to pay for your goods at a Best Buy store, you can use the following steps:
- Navigate to your Apple Wallet and add a credit card or debit card.
Here is how to add a credit card to your Apple Wallet:
- Open the Apple Wallet
- Click on the + sign on the top right corner of your device
- Enter your details manually or do it electronically by uploading a picture of your credit card.
- Verify your details with the card issuer. Verification might take a few minutes.
- You can add the card to your Apple Watch.
- Repeat the process if you have more than one card.
- Double–click the button on the right side of your iPhone to open your Apple Wallet.
- If you have added multiple cards to your Apple Wallet, select the card you want to use to pay.
- Verify your identity using either a Face ID or Touch ID.
- Place your iPhone close to the payment terminal to activate the transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete, your bank will be billed.
Can I Use Apple Pay On The Best Buy App?
Absolutely, paying for your purchases using Apple Pay on Best Buy App is easy and pretty straightforward. You can only use your iPhone or iOS devices to pay for your transactions using Apple Pay. Here is how to do it:
- Login in to your account
- Add items to a cart
- Proceed to checkout and select Apple Pay as your preferred payment method.
- Once you complete your shopping, your bill is sent to the credit company.
Does The Best Buy Website Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay to pay for items on the Best Buy website, but there is a caveat. You can only access the Apple Pay payment icon using the Safari browser.
If you use other common browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge, the Apple Pay option won’t be available.
Is It Safe To Use Apple Pay At Best Buy?
Apple Pay is arguably the safest cashless payment in the globe. Best Buy’s Apple Pay payment method is secure because of the following features:
- You don’t have to give your credit or debit card to the cashier at checkout. Apple Pay uses near-field communication (NFC) technology that enables Best Buy’s card reader to communicate with your iPhone without contact.
- You can’t use Apple Pay without verifying your identity. To complete a transaction, you must verify your identity.
- Apple Pay generates a unique encrypted code for each transaction which it uses used to authorize a payment.
Can Apple Pay Fail To Work At Best Buy?
There are two main reasons you might experience issues with your Apple Pay payment. The first issue may be that you haven’t added a credit card to your Apple Wallet. You can quickly rectify that by adding a credit or debit card, which takes a few minutes.
Secondly, your card might have insufficient funds. If you have added several cards to your Apple Wallet, check if your default card has money. You can solve this by loading up the card with funds or adding a different card with enough credit.
Can I Buy Now And Pay Later At Best Buy?
If there is an item at Best Buy that you can’t wait to have but don’t have enough funds for it, you can still get it. Best Buy has a leasing program for customers through various credit card options.
Best Buy gives you a chance to take an item and pay for it within six months with zero interest. The only condition is that the product costs more than $99.
You can also purchase an item at Best Buy and pay in installments. Best Buy leasing programs allow you to get expensive things you need but can’t afford.
What Are Best Buy Payment Options?
Best Buy has one of the most flexible payment options. Whether you are shopping online, on the Best Buy app, or in the store, you will find many convenient payment options you can use. Standard payment options include:
- Best Buy Visa card, business and commercial cards
- Best Buy gift cards
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
Want to learn more about Best Buy? Check out our related posts to learn when Best Buy restocks.
Best Buy takes Apple Pay in store, online and through the app. It also accepts a variety of payment methods including all major credit cards, debit cards, cash and even PayPal.
Shopping at Best Buy is a seamless experience because of the quick, flexible, and safe payment methods you can use as a customer.
The next time you want to fix your phone or want a new tablet, head to Best Buy, and you will not be disappointed by its prices, customer service, or payment methods.