Jack In The Box is a fast-food restaurant with a good selection of meals and combos to satisfy your desire for that quick generous bite.
But let’s say you are interested in going to Jack In The Box and ordering a taco, which is one of the best choices at their restaurants, well it’s all good until it’s time to pay, what can you use to pay for your meal?
If you want to know if you can use your trusty Apple Pay to get some tacos at Jack In The Box, then you’ve come to the right place to find out, while also learning a little more about their payment methods and other few tips.
Does Jack in The Box Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Jack In The Box accepts Apple Pay, all you have to do to pay for your order with Apple Pay is to notify the person taking your order that you will be making your purchase with Apple Pay and follow these few steps:
- Open your Wallet app on your Apple Device.
- You can choose to change the default card by tapping on your current default card to select a different one, if not, you can just get to the next step, which is authenticating your card.
- If your device has a Face ID, you have to double-click the power button to activate your Face ID scanner. If that is unavailable, key in your passcode.
- If your device has a Touch ID, then place your finger on the home button so you can scan your Touch ID.
- You can also use a passcode if you want.
- Put your Apple Device on top of or near the contactless reader.
- Wait until a checkmark and a message say “Done” before removing your device.
- You can also use an Apple Watch during your purchase.
Does Jack In The Box Accept Google Pay?
Yes, Jack In The Box also accepts Google Pay, which makes it a lot easier for Android users, so nothing but good news for you in this article.
Here is how you use Google Pay:
- Turn on your phone and then unlock it. You do not need to open the Google Pay app for the transaction to work, so it’s all a very easy process.
- On you do, you have to hold the back of your phone right next to the payment reader for a moment until you get confirmation.
- You may be asked to follow some instructions if you have to set up a card or any other additional information.
Does Jack In The Box Accept Cash App
Yes you can use Cash App at Jack In The Box
- Select the “$” for the Cash App.
- Then select the amount you want to send.
- Tap “Request or Pay” to search for a $Cashtag, Phone number, or email address.
- Select “Request or Pay” in order to complete the payment process.
Jack In The Box Payment Methods
Does Jack In The Box Have Contactless Ordering?
Yes, Jack In The Box does have contactless ordering, which essentially allows for more versatile, more efficient workflow and safe serving from a distance. This convenience is more important to customers and employees nowadays.
Jack In The Box has been all on board contactless ordering since its beginnings with “contactless” card readers.
Back in 2006, Michael Verdesca said in a statement that:
Thanks to our partnership with American Express, Discover Financial Services, MasterCard, and Visa, Jack In The Box is making the purchase process faster and more convenient for guests on the go.
While it has been some time since this announcement, it shows that Jack In The Box stays up to date with the latest innovations in technology and payment solutions.
Guests no longer need to fumble for cash and coins, swipe a card, or sign a receipt. Since they activate the transaction themselves by holding their cards 1 to 2 inches from the contactless reader, they can keep control of their cards while our cashiers can focus on providing great guest service
It’s good to know that Jack In The Box is a place that keeps safety and efficiency as a top priority, and it will probably stay like that for years to come including a good selection of payment options such as Apple Pay.
Thankfully for Apple users, Jack in The Box allows for payment with Apple Pay through any Apple device including phones, watches, and iPads.
Also, you’ll be able to use the Cash app and Google Pay if you want, so they are very up to date with payment options as well as offering contactless ordering which is both clean and a lot faster.