While looking for a nice place to shop beauty products in the United States, you may have come across Ulta Beauty.
It is an American beauty retail-based in Bolingbrook, Illinois. The incorporated beauty retailer deals in various beauty such as cosmetics, nail products, and fragrances, among others.
In addition, each Ulta Beauty store comes with a modern beauty salon. Many customers who come to these locations aren’t sure if they can use their Apple Pay to settle their bills or not. Let’s find out….
Does Ulta Take Apple Pay?
Yes. Ulta customers can use Apple Pay to complete their purchase in Ulta stores at any location. You can use Apple Pay to pay for your items in-store or online at Ulta. Customers can choose to use either the Apple Watch, iPad, or iPhone. Ulta also accepts Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Credit, Debit cards, and cash.
If you have an Apple account loaded with money, you can complete your transaction in any Ulta store.
Since Apple Pay is a secure, faster and intuitive mode of payment, the store couldn’t resist adding it to their operations making check out quick and convenient.
Apple pay is one of many payment methods known for its high-security measures. Your transaction is 100% secure and private.
You can only complete a transaction using your finger print or face to authorize payments. This means no one can access or transact on your behalf using your Apple Pay account.
Can I Use Apple Pay For Ulta’s In-Store Purchase?
Whether you are looking for nails appointment, hair, skincare, makeup, or any other in-store services in the Ulta store, you should not be worried as long as you have your iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad with a loaded Apple Pay account.
For those in the store to purchase the products and leave, you can use your Apple Pay at the checkout point with no trouble.
Before making your purchase, ensure your Apple pay is set, and the Apple Wallet is active on either your iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch.
If you are not sure about the Ulta locations that accept Apple Pay, you can check out on Apple Maps to see if the location verifies the method of payment as follows:
- Go on Apple maps on your Apple Pay App
- Search for Ulta stores location
- Scroll down to the ” useful to know” section
- You will see either “accept Apple Pay”, or Apple Pay log.
This means that the location accepts Apple Pay as a mode of payment.
How Does Apple Pay Work?
Apple Pay works just like any other payments methods. Before using Apple Pay as a payment method in Ulta stores, you must set up your Apple wallet.
You need to have an existing and active credit or debit card linked to your Apple Wallet. Below are steps to follow when setting up your Apple Pay Wallet:
- Navigate to “Wallet and Apple Pay” in your iPhone or iPad settings
- Select “ADD Card” and click “Continue” to select the payment method and add other important details like credit and debit card information.
- Accept Apple pay terms and conditions and verify your payment card by following the instructions on the screen to complete the verification process.
- After the verification process, you can use your Apple Pay to complete payment in the Ulta location either physically or online.
How Do I Use Apple Pay On Ulta Mobile App?
Ulta store’s customers can also place their orders online via the mobile app. Another good thing is that you can pay for the orders using your Apple Pay Account.
Below are the steps to complete the checkout process using Apple pay on Ulta Mobile App:
- Login to your Ulta account using your email and unique password, or create a new account by signing up if you don’t have an account.
- On the dashboard, select and store the items you want to purchase in the cart and proceed to the checkout stage.
- Ensure you have the right items in your cart and the correct delivery address.
- Tap the black Apple Pay button at the bottom of the screen after confirmation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen carefully to complete the checkout process.
Other Payment Methods Accepted In Ulta Stores
If you don’t have an Apple Pay account or cash with you, don’t fail to do your shopping at Ulta Beauty locations. They accept various modes of payment as listed below:
- Contactless debit cards
- Digital wallets such as Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay
- Gift cards
- Gift cards
- Ultimate Reward Credit
You May Also Be Interested In: Can You Return Makeup to Ulta?
Technology has reduced the burden of walking around with chunks of money while going out for shopping.
While visiting Ulta stores for your beauty products, you should not worry if you have an Apple pay account loaded with enough money to cater for your shopping bills.
You need to walk with just an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
With this, you can complete your transaction well with no problem as long as you are in the right Ulta store that accepts this payment mode.
Leave a Reply