Red Bull Energy Drinks is a non-alcoholic beverage consumed worldwide by top athletes, students, and long-distance travelers. The association of Red Bull with sports has given it a cool image in the eyes of sport-lovers, mostly the young generation.
Starting in Salzburg, Austria (1987), the soft drink has grown into one of the wealthiest companies in the United States. The rapid growth has seen the company drop limited-edition editions or flavors nearly every season.
Continue reading this article if you want to know more about the Red Bull flavors on the market.
Is Cranberry Red Bull Coming Back?
No, Cranberry Red Bull is not coming back to the market any time soon. The company replaced this red bull flavor with Red Bull Red Edition Watermelon. Many consumers embrace the Red Bull Watermelon, thus giving Red Bull Company a reason to do away with Cranberry Red Bull.
Red Bull Company wanted to introduce a taste that can transcend all seasons.
Because of its availability all-round the year, watermelon was singled out as the best flavor.
Although cranberries are sweet and tart, many people consider the watermelon to taste.
How Safe is Red Bull Energy Drink?
Red bull energy drink products are found in nearly 171 countries worldwide. This is because world health authorities have concluded that the energy drink is safe, and customer can feel free to drink it.
Red Bull Energy Drink contains is 80mg of caffeine in a 250ml Red Bull Energy Drink can. The European Food Safety Authority concluded that all ingredients in this energy drink do not affect consumers’ health.
Ingredients Of The Red Edition Watermelon Energy Drink
Red Edition Watermelon Energy Drink comprises about 160 calories and 0 fat. It has 5% sodium and 15% carbohydrates in a 12 fl oz can. Red Bull Energy Drink contains caffeine that people used traditionally through tea, cacao beans, coffee, and cola nuts.
It also has group–B vitamins responsible for micronutrients that are helpful in body functioning. Red Edition Watermelon Energy Drink also contains natural sugar and taurine acid that, if found in human bodies and helps in biological process.
Although it is sweet and refreshing, it is not recommended to pregnant women, children, nursing mothers, and people sensitive to caffeine.
Other Red Bull Items That Were Discontinued From The Market
Apart from Cranberry Red Bull Energy Drink, other Red Bull brands have also been discontinued from the market. They include:
- Red Bull Energy Shot is a non-carbonated, concentrated version containing taurine, caffeine, and glucuronolactone.
- Red Bull Energy Drink, Orange Edition combines both Red Bull Energy Drink and orange taste.
Red Bull Flavors Available On The Market
The following are several flavors of Red Bull Energy drink available on the market.
- Red Bull Red Edition watermelon
- Red Bull Coconut Edition – Coconut Berry
- Red Bull Winter Edition – Arctic Berry flavor
- Red Bull Yellow Edition – tropical flavor
- Red Bull Summer Edition – Kiwi-Apple flavor
- Red Bull Winter Edition- Pomegranate flavor
- Red Bull Peach Edition – Peach-Nectarine flavor
- Red Bull Summer Edition – Dragon Fruit flavor
- Red Bull Pear Edition – Sugar-free flavor
- Red Bull Sugar-free
- Red Bull Blue Edition – Blueberry flavor
- Red Bull Zero with zero calories
What Is the Difference Between a Product Recall and a Product Discontinuation?
Product recall is when manufacturers decide to return, replace, or exchange their products already on the market when they realize it has defects that may hinder their performance.
Product discontinuation occurs when mechanical or electrical components of a product are interrupted and become incompatible, making the product lose its value to the company. A product recalled may not return to the market again.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Are the Starbucks ‘You Are Here’ Mugs Discontinued?
- Are Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights Discontinued?
- Are Hot Funyuns Discontinued?
- Is Captain Crunch Donut Cereal Discontinued?
- Is Trix Yogurt Discontinued?
Cranberry Red Bull Energy Drink is not returning to the market because its substitute is doing well. Although it was sweet, consumers are considering Red Bull Red Edition Watermelon.
With its demand diminishing, chances of the company producing this item are also reducing daily.