It is normal to crave a burrito during unusual hours, and based on the quality that Chipotle delivers; you may want to know the time they close.
Frequent restaurant customers are aware that Chipotle opens around 11 am. However, when do they close? Why not get to know about Chipotle opening and closing hours.
What Time Does Chipotle Close?
Most Chipotle restaurants close at 10PM, Monday through Sunday. However, this may change slightly depending on where the restaurant’s location, some closing as late as 11 PM.
For example, if the restaurant is in an airport, it may close later, such as 11 or Midnight to accommodate travelers.
Also, you can always use the helpful locator on their website or the Google maps app to be sure the restaurant closest to you is currently open.
Do Holidays Affect Chipotle’s Closing Time?
Yes, holidays affect the opening and closing hours of chipotle restaurants. On some holidays, they do not open at all. On other days, the opening session might not be long. You can be sure whether the restaurant is open by calling them before grabbing your dinner.
Generally, most Chipotle restaurants don’t open on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
What Time Does Chipotle Close On Sunday?
Most Chipotle locations have the same hours everyday of the week. Most Chipotle’s will close on Sunday at 10PM, just like any other day.
Chipotle holds the same hours Monday through Sunday and only varies on holidays.
Can Chipotle Mobile App Show the Closing Hours?
Yes, the Chipotle mobile application will show the closing hours of the restaurant near you aside from the regular ordering function. The application is available on both iOS and Android. Follow the steps below on how to use it:
- Download the chipotle mobile app on your device
- Set up an account on your iOS or Android by signing up
- Log in and fill in other important details
- Look for the nearest Chipotle restaurant to you and check for the closing hour
- If open, place your order on the app (you can also go to the walk-in chipotle restaurant)
Can I Know the Closing Time If I Don’t Have the Chipotle Mobile App?
Yes, you can know when your local chipotle restaurant closes without using the Chipotle mobile app. You can also search for the nearest location to you using the chipotle store locator and Google map.
Know the closing time using the Chipotle store locator on their website
This is a relatively easy method. Follow the steps below:
- Visit the chipotle website
- Type in your city or state in the search bar located at the top of the website
- Wait for the results
- If open, go to the nearest walk-in restaurant, and place an order
The results will show you the nearest Chipotle, its opening hours, and its telephone number.
Know the closing time using the Google Maps app
You can use Google maps to detect the closest restaurant to you automatically. Follow the steps below:
- Open your google maps app
- Type in the location and tap it on the map
- If open, search for directions and go to the nearest walk-in restaurant to place your order
- The results will show the opening hours, telephone number, and restaurant ratings
You can also use restaurant finder apps like OpenTable and Food Spotting.
When craving your favorite meal at Chipotle at odd hours, you must know the closing time.
Now you know when Chipotle closes on regular days and holidays.
Therefore, you don’t waste time going to your local restaurant only to find out it is locked! If you have further questions, leave a comment in the comment section, and we will get back to you.