Dinners with Grubhub accounts can order from their favorite local restaurants any time. Grubhub offers its services to over 32 million diners around the globe daily.
Sometimes, Grubhub might cancel your order while ordering from your favorite location. Various reasons can lead to this cancellation. Do you want to understand why Grubhub keeps on canceling your order? We have the correct answers to this question in this article.
Why Does Grubhub Keep Canceling My Order?
Grubhub can cancel your order after an hour or so for various reasons. Most of these reasons may originate down from the restaurants under their network. Below are some reasons Grubhub may cancel your order:
- If you placed your order at odd hours, it might be hard for them to deliver, or the merchant might not be able to prepare it for you.
- Communication failure between the Grubhub platform, your payment provider, and the restraint may lead to the cancelation of your order.
- The merchant may not prepare and pack your order because of an unavoidable circumstance and therefore ask Grubhub to cancel your order.
Can Grubhub Drivers Cancel Orders?
Yes, Grubhub drivers can cancel their orders the same way the restaurant does. You may call the Grubhub support service and explain why you wish to cancel an already accepted order. Grubhub drivers do not have to accept every order delivery request that comes in.
In case of an emergency or mistakenly accepted order, you can cancel them or suspend receiving orders from dinners for a specific period. You can stop taking orders by clicking on the red button.
Why Does Grubhub Say, ’Unfortunately Your Order Can Not Be Processed?’
You can place your order from anywhere using your smartphone Grubhub app. While in a region with poor network coverage, you can receive such feedback every time you place an order.
You may require a solid network to complete communication between your smartphone, Grubhub servers, and your favorite restaurant.
Sometimes you may not realize that you are in a poor coverage zone until you try out Grubhub services. With such problems, you may not order or check the available restaurants.
How To Use Grubhub
Grubhub doesn’t prepare the food they deliver but has several restaurants registered under their networks that prepare these meals. They can only interact with the restaurant through the delivery staff member who physically picks up the order at the restaurant.
They play an intermediary role between dinners and the restaurants under their network.
Grubhub accepts dinner orders, process them, and filter them, then channel each order to the respective restaurant. The restaurant then processes and packs the order for deliverymen to pick. You can place your order on Grubhub by following the steps below.
Sign in Grubhub website or log in if you already have an existing account.
- Find food in the search bar.
- Select your favorite restaurant considering delivery time, price and distance.
- You can peruse through the menu and select add if you want to add something to your order on the restaurant page.
- Check out if you are sure you have the correct order.
- Fill in the correct address information and confirm your order details at this point.
- Enter your payment details.
- Grubhub would send an order confirmation text with the estimated delivery time through your phone number if you included it while signing in.
Cancellations and Refunds
Grubhub is the one who determines the validity of the fault before processing your refund. You can request the refund by calling Grubhub customer care by following the steps below:
- Call +1 (877) 585-1085.
- Talk to a customer care attendant and explain why you are calling.
- Ask for your order refund.
- Wait for an email from Grubhub (you can also check the spam folder.)
Refund Arrival Time
AfterGrubhub issues your order refund, you can receive your funds back in your account within five working days. The refund may sometimes take longer than that, depending on your bank policies.
Although it is not possible to check your refund status, Grubhub advises users to estimate the refund time from when they received the refund confirmation email.
How To Boost Your Grubhub Connection Issues
While in a region with poor network coverage, you can use the speedify app to fix your Grubhub connection. Speedify fixes Grubhub connection problems by improving your Internet coverage and connection.
It monitors the quality of your internet connection and improves the bandwidth while browsing on the Grubhub website or using the mobile app.
Although many dinners are turning to Grubhub for food delivery, some incidences may cause the cancelation of orders, and they may not notify you instantly.
Dinners, drivers, or restaurants can cancel orders. Grubhub can only allow a refund to order with fault.