Abercrombie has updated their return policy to be more lenient. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from the A&F website, App, or physical store, you can return or exchange your product if the item is in good condition.
Per the previous policy, the customer must provide an original receipt, invoice, or confirmation. In some selected products, which they categorize under Abercrombie Select merchandise, you need to have the original tag attached with the product in case of your return or exchange. But what about the new policy?
Can Abercrombie Look Up Receipt?
Abercrombie can look up receipts through your credit card information or your myAbercrombie account. This makes returns easier for customers who have lost or misplaced a receipt.
To learn all about Abercrombie’s return policy with or without a receipt present, keep reading…
Abercrombie Return Policy Without Receipt
Finally, Abercrombie has a better return policy compared to its previous one. Their new changed policy also allows return and exchange without a receipt and receiving store credit. This is great news for those who have lost our receipts or don’t want to keep them around. The return policy of Abercrombie has always been a bit strict, but this new change makes it more convenient for customers.
In case you’ve lost your receipt or just don’t have it on hand, don’t worry; you can still return items to Abercrombie now with the renewed policy. Abercrombie can look up your purchase history and process the return.
Verify Purchase With myAbercrombie Account
If you no longer have your receipt, but your order was associated with your myAbercrombie account, they can look up your original purchase details at the store. Because when you buy through your myAbercrombie account, your transaction gets associated with your account information.
Verify Purchase With Credit Card Information
Abercrombie records all credit card purchases. So, in case of return or exchange without a receipt, the store manager can ask you to provide your credit card information to track down the purchase. They can look up your original purchase history with credit card information for actual and online purchases.
You can call their customer service number if you need more information regarding returning any product without a recipe. Also, store return and exchange policies are clearly defined on their website for any further assistance.
Can I Return Something To Abercrombie Without The Tag?
Yes, you can return items to Abercrombie without a tag, but there are a few things you should know before doing so. Some selected products require the original tag with the returned or exchanged products.
First, without a tag, you’ll likely only be able to receive store credit rather than a full refund. Second, the return policy states that all items must be in new and unused condition. So, if you’re returning something that’s been worn or used, it may not be accepted. Finally, remember that returning an item without a tag will take longer since the store will need to verify the purchase before processing the return, so if you can, hang on to your tags!
Can You Return Worn Jeans To Abercrombie?
If you want to return or exchange your Abercrombie jeans, the policy requires you to return them only if it is in a resalable condition. You have to return your jeans to Abercrombie within 30 days of purchase, as long as you have the original sales receipt. If you don’t have the receipt, you can still return the jeans, but you’ll only receive a store credit for the current selling price of the jeans. This is a huge improvement from Abercrombie’s old return policy, which didn’t allow any returns without a receipt.
So if you’re looking to buy some new jeans from Abercrombie, don’t worry about not being able to return them if they don’t fit – you can always take them back and get a store credit.
What Is The Return Policy For Abercrombie?
Abercrombie has a standard return policy for in-store and online purchases: items can be returned within 30 days of purchase, as long as they’re in new or unused condition, with all tags attached. Let us have a look at the key features regarding the return policy of Abercrombie.
- In-store purchase return: If your purchase is made from an Abercrombie and Fitch outlet or from any Abercrombie Kids outlet, return or exchange should be made only to any outlet location.
- Online purchase return: Within 30 days from the date of the last shipment, the return should be delivered to the Abercrombie Distribution center. You also need to submit your return or exchange online to get a return receipt for further tracking of your return status. Any return after 30 days will only receive merchandise credit. It will take three weeks to complete the whole process of return in case of an online purchase.
- Same Day Delivery product return: Purchases done under Same Day Delivery status are not eligible for any return.
- Select Merchandise return: Abercrombie does not accept select merchandise returns without the original tag.
- Return of Gift cards: Any Abercrombie gift card sale is final and will not be refunded. The store policy states that gift cards and merchandise credits cannot be redeemed unless the law requires them.
- Holiday seasons return policy: Products purchased between November 1 and December 31 may be returned for a full refund through January 31 the following year.
For any additional information regarding Abercrombie’s return policy, please visit their website’s ‘Return and exchange’ page under ‘Sales terms’ at the bottom.
Want to learn more about Abercrombie? Check out our related articles to learn if Abercrombie has plus-size, does Abercrombie accept Klarna, and if Abercrombie burns unsold clothes.
However, there are a few things that are worth noting about Abercrombie’s return policy:
- If you don’t have a receipt, you can still return your item for store credit, which is awesome.
- If you’re returning an item that was purchased online, you’ll have to pay for return shipping, which is not very impressive.
- If you’re returning an item that was on sale, you’ll only receive the amount that you actually paid for the item, i.e., the sale price, back in-store credit.
If you have any further questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply