Abercrombie and Fitch is not just a brand, though; it’s also a store. And one of the best parts about going to an Abercrombie & Fitch location is that if you don’t like a particular item in your hands, then you can bring it back to exchange for something else.
But what exactly does that entail? Does Abercrombie charge for exchanges?
No, Abercrombie doesn’t charge for any exchange. You will most likely need the receipt or invoice to return the item for a full refund. Abercrombie won’t issue a refund without requiring a receipt. Take the item. Bring the item and all original packing materials and accessories to the store. Exchanges can be made at any time and are free.
This article will outline Abercrombie’s return policy and how to exchange your purchased goods. Let’s remain united. You will learn all the facts you require.
What Is The Return Policy For Abercrombie?
Customers feel more secure knowing that their purchases are guaranteed to be exchanged. Customers expect a clear and explicit return policy. When a shop doesn’t provide this assurance, customers frequently get wary and decide not to purchase the item.
Customers of Abercrombie have received assurances regarding goods returns. Both in-store and online returns are permitted at Abercrombie. This will be covered in this section.
Returns & Exchanges In-Store
Customers should ideally adore Abercrombie’s order. However, it has made it simple to make a refund or exchange if something isn’t quite right.
- Subject to the return policy conditions at the site processing the return. You may return and exchange the product if it is still in its original condition.
- You need to have the original sales receipt from your purchase. Abercrombie & Fitch or Abercrombie Kids will reimburse the purchase price of the goods in the original form and payment amount within 30 days (or 60 days, if made at a U.S. store location).
- For any returns of previously exchanged goods, returns of purchases made with gift cards returns made with the original sales receipt past 30 days (60 days, if purchased at a U.S. store location), or returns made with a gift receipt, an Abercrombie & Fitch or Abercrombie Kids merchandise credit will be given. You must submit your name and address to receive a cash refund.
- Returns without the original sales or gift receipt will be treated differently. They will be credited for the item’s previous lowest selling price in the local currency.
- Returns of goods bought during promotional offer periods will result in credits being given to the purchaser following the terms and conditions of the promotional offer period in force at the time of purchase. The terms of the promotional offer you would have qualified for in the initial transaction without the value of the returned goods will be reflected in the return amount or, if applicable, any promotional card, coupon, or other promotional device balance if part or all of the qualifying purchase from a promotional offer period is returned and lowers the original transaction below the qualifying purchase threshold.
- If free goods obtained as part of a qualifying purchase are excluded from a return, the original transaction will fall below. You will only be qualified for a merchandise credit for the amount of the return if free goods received as part of a qualifying purchase are not included in a return that causes the original transaction to fall below the qualifying purchase threshold and the return transaction is not enough to cover the value of the free goods.
- Abercrombie will refund the difference between the price you paid and the decreased price if the item you bought is later reduced in price and you present the item in its original condition along with the sales receipt within seven days of the date of your purchase. For each item of merchandise, only one price adjustment is allowed.
- Gift Card purchases are final and cannot be returned. Unless otherwise required by law, gift cards and retail credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Holiday Return Policy: Items purchased between November 1 and December 31 may be returned for a full refund of the purchase price in the original payment method. It will take place through January 31 of the following year with the original receipt, invoice, or order confirmation.
Exchanges and Returns Online
Although Abercrombie desires a better choice for consumers, it has made it simple to return it if anything isn’t quite right.
Online Return Procedure
Under the following conditions, you can return your item to us for a refund if you’re unhappy with it.
- eShopWorld (Turkey, Lebanon, and the UAE)
Different rules will apply to acquiring your items if you are purchasing from Turkey, Lebanon, or the United Arab Emirates. You will begin your shopping experience on our website in these countries. But once you place an order for delivery to Turkey, Lebanon, or the UAE, you will be transferred to our partner’s website for international sales, eShopWorld. Here you can finalize your purchase agreement and receive your goods from abroad.
This indicates that you and eShopWorld will enter into a sales agreement. Besides, you will be bound by the terms and conditions that eShopWorld has offered you (which can be found here). Our Customer Service staff is with you every step of the way, even though your transaction will be made through eShopWorld.
- You must use our online returns portal to conduct returns for online orders sent by eShopWorld. Click here to get started. Use the return label that was emailed to you. If you use your own carrier or mail your return to the address listed below, it’s possible that it won’t go through customs and will be sent back to you. For complete information, see the eShopWorld Terms & Conditions. Any purchase made through the eShopWorld website is exempt from the terms and conditions below.
Returning Goods Purchased Online
- Select products come with a tag that needs to be kept on to be returned.
- Your online return must be started within 60 days of the order shipment date to get a refund to the original payment method. The sole alternative for a refund will be an e-gift card delivered to the order’s email address after 60 days have passed since the order’s shipment date.
- Please ship the items back to us at the address listed below if you want to return your purchases without starting the online return process. You must bear the cost of return shipping. Our return carrier must send it to us to get a refund for your original payment method. They must be received and processed at our Distribution Center within 60 days of the order shipment date.
Department of Returns at Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie Way, 200
43054 New Albany, Ohio
Key Return Information
If returned within 60 days of the shipment date and submitted to the address provided above with a copy of your original invoice, we will issue a refund for any resalable merchandise. Your refund will be granted in the form of an e-gift card. Your return needs to be received and processed at our Distribution Center more than 60 days from the order shipment date.
You could return items in a US Abercrombie & Fitch or Abercrombie Kids location if your order was placed in USD.
Can You Exchange at Abercrombie Without A Receipt?
Abercrombie can lookup your receipt if you have the credit card or order confirmation for the purchase on hand. However, without a receipt, invoice, or order confirmation, Abercrombie does not accept exchanges or refunds.
Any return without a sales receipt for purchases made in the United States requires identification. It might be a driver’s license or another form of identification.
To track and regulate the number of unreceived returns, we employ an electronic system to access and record information from your identification.
Can you exchange After 30 days?
If you still have the original sales receipt, Abercrombie & Fitch or Abercrombie Kids will return the item’s full purchase price in the original form and currency.
A merchandise credit in the form of an e-gift card will be issued for returns that are received and processed more than 30 days from the date of the last shipment. It will deliver to the email address you provided when placing your order.
What is your online order exchange policy? Exchanges can be made at any time and are free!
A clear retail return policy can boost sales because many consumers look for it. Customers continue to view it as a promise that shows merchants’ faith in the goods they offer.
Consumer advocacy organizations are pressuring businesses to provide reasonable return policies. They must display at all points of sale, including on the Web site of online retailers.
There are strategies to maintain your brand’s usefulness and potency. Any brand that wants to please its customers needs a clear return policy.
To exchange goods, it must be free. Is there a fee for swaps at Abercrombie? I’m hoping you get the solution.
For swapping, Abercrombie never charges. Shop at Abercrombie with pleasure.