Applebee’s Restaurant LLC operates chains of Bar restaurants and Neighborhood Grills across the United States of America. The restaurant’s unmatched casual dining concept with the American mainstream dishes such as chicken, salads, buggers, pasta, and their signature food (Riblets).
Many people who visit this place are not sure if the restaurant accepts Apple pay. This article offers the correct answer to this question.
Does Applebee’s Accept Apple Pay?
No. Applebee’s does not accept Apple Pay as a mode of payment. According to Reddit, most of the outlets interviewed said they do not accept Apple Pay. However, the restaurant accepts other methods of payment such as cash, credit and debit cards.
You can contact your local Applebee’s to find out which form of payment your local Applebees takes.
Does Applebee’s Allow Online Ordering?
Applebee’s has brought their services with the improvement of their mobile app. You can now order conveniently and simpler ahead using your smartphone. The app allows you to search for the nearby Applebee’s location and get the latest updates and offers from them. Some of the new features include:
- Full Applebee’s menu with pictures
- Choose between Carside To Go or pickup
- Select and save favorite orders from your favorite restaurant for future ordering.
- Easy ordering procedure
What Is Applebee’s Carside To Go?
Carside To Go is a free curbside pickup service from Applebee’s restaurant, usually with minimum orders. Customers can order curbside pickup through Carside To Go using Applebee’s app or website at any participating restaurant. Although most Applebee’s locations operate from a.m., Carside To Go services become available from noontime.
How Does Applebee’s Carside To-Go Work?
While placing Applebee’s online orders, you will see Carside To Go as the pickup option if the service is available at your location. Customers will have to wait at the designated parking area outside the restaurant. The restaurant attendants will have to bring the order out to your car after ensuring it is the right order. You can place your online order online or download Applebee’s app for IOS or Android devices.
When placing your order, you will need to specify your motor vehicle model, make and color for easier identification in the parking. You will also have to fill your contact information correctly. This information will be essential when the restaurant wants to contact you about your order status. Arrive at your location at the pickup time.
After parking at the designated spot at the restaurant-parking bay, respond to the Applebee’s notification with “I’m here” through a text message or email you received. The restaurant attendees will bring your order to you.
What Is Applebee’s Curbside Pickup Time?
Most Applebee’s locations are open at 11. a.m daily. However, if you want Carside To Go you will have to wait until 11.20.a.m. customers are advised to us restaurant to find their favorite local location working time as follows:
- Open Applebee’s website and log in with your email and password
- Enter your location
- There will be a pop-up list of the closest restaurant.
It will display both opening time and closing time. You can select your favorite restaurant from the list to see the full list of hours and days they operate. The Applebee’s locator also displays other services offered in the local restaurant like Free Wi-Fi, In-Restaurant Pickup, Carside To Go, and more.
How Can I Order Applebee’s Carside To-Go?
You can order this service online via the website or mobile app. While using Applebee’s app, you can follow the steps below to place a Carside To Go pickup order:
- Install the Applebee’s app on your smartphone from the app store sign in using your email and password.
- Choose to continue as a guest if you are not only interested in receiving Applebee’s emails and discount notifications.
- After signing in, select the “start new order” tab.
- From the pop-up list, select the “Carside To Go” option.
- Select the Applebee’s restaurant where you would like to pick up your order.
- Choose your pickup date and time. It can be ASAP pickup or future order, provided it is within Applebee’s working hours.
- Peruse their menu items, tap on your favorite meals to order, and click “start order.”
- Confirm your list of items in the cart, then proceed to checkout.
- Confirm your pickup location and time, then select “Checkout.”
- Enter your vehicle’s make, color, and model.
- If you are a guest on the app, enter your contact information, such as email and phone number.
- Finally, you can now choose the amount to pay and the payment method. You can pay at the restaurant or credit card details for auto-deduction.
You May Also Be Interested In These Articles:
- Does AutoZone Take Apple Pay?
- Does USPS Accept Apple Pay?
- Does Ulta Take Apple Pay?
- Gas Stations That Take Apple Pay
Applebee’s has a variety of delicacies on its menu every day. While visiting them physically or online through their app or website, consider using another payment method other than Apple Pay.
Many locations do not accept this mode of payment from customers. You can also order online for Carside To Go to save your waiting time.