Taco Bell is considered among the best American fast-food restaurants that serve a variety of Mexican-inspired cuisine food such as tacos, tortillas, grilled cheese sandwiches, and guacamole.
But that begs the question, can you use Apple Pay to pay for your favorite Mexican fast-food at Taco Bell?
To help answer this question (and many more) keep reading….
Does Taco Bell Use Apple Pay?
Yes, Taco Bell does use Apple Pay. You can even use apple pay at the Taco Bell drive thru, making it extremely convenient.
Next time if you want to enjoy your favorite Mexican foods with your family members, you can use your Apple Device to pay at Taco Bell. You can start by setting up your Apple pay on your apple devices.
To learn more about Apple Pay and how to use it at your local Taco Bell, keep reading…
What Is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a secure contactless payment system which functions with Apple devices such as iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad.
Apple Pay can allow you to convert your physical Visa card, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards into mobile payment.
Apple device can then function as a digital card, allowing you to make cashless payments.
How To Use Apple Pay At Taco Bell
You can follow the steps below to help you set Apple pay in your apple device:
- Go to the settings section and select Apple Pay & Wallet.
- Select Add a card and continue, then choose the payment method you want to use.
- Add your credit card information by either holding your iPhone over your credit card until it successfully scans all of your credit card information or manually inputting the data.
- Accept Apple’s terms and conditions and finish any necessary credit card verification processes.
- Your card is now active in your Apple pay& Wallet app and ready to use.
To make your payments, hold your apple device over the contactless payment reader. Continue holding your device until you hear a sound or see a green checkmark on the payment reader, press the ‘Done’ on the screen of your apple device.
Does Taco Bell Use Google Pay?
Taco Bell does take Google Pay. You can use google pay at all of Taco Bells drive-thrus and inside their restaurant.
Are you ready-to-use Google Pay to place an order at Taco Bell? You may start by setting Google Pay on your device such as, phone, tablet, or watch.
How To Use Google Pay At Taco Bell
If you want to use your Android phone to pay at Taco Bell restaurants first, you can set up your Google pay on your phone. The following steps can help install Google Pay on your phone:
- You can download Google Pay from Google Play Store. Sign in to Google Pay app and sign in.
- Choose your nation of residency and press the Continue. Choose the Google account you may wish to use.
- Enter your phone number and then press the Next button. You will get a text message containing a code. Enter it into the app and wait for it to authenticate your identity.
- Select the payment method you want to enable and press the ‘Enable contactless’ button. Follow Google’s steps to verify your payment method.
To pay for your food now that you’ve set up Google Pay on your phone, Place your phone’s screen against the contactless payment reader. When your payment is complete, a blue checkmark will appear on your phone screen.
Does Taco Bell Take Samsung Pay?
Yes, Taco Bell is one of the newest restaurants to accept Samsung Pay for both their dining rooms and drive-thru orders.
Users of Samsung devices may make payments using Samsung pay since it is a simple, fast, and hygienic method of payment.
How To Use Samsung Pay At Taco Bell
If you want to use Samsung pay, use the following steps:
- Check that you have a Samsung device if it’s qualified for Samsung Pay from and that your bank accepts Samsung Pay.
- Install the Samsung Pay app may work already on your smartphone, or you can download it.
- To download, sign in to the app and enter your Samsung account information. You may choose between fingerprint login, iris scan eye, and PIN verification.
- Add your cards. After entering your credit, debit, gift, and loyalty card information, you may now use the app. Your Samsung pay is now installed on your Samsung device.
To use Samsung Pay at Taco Bell, place your smartphone over the card reader. You’ll notice a buzz or slight vibration on your phone when payments are successful. This process can take a few seconds.
How Can You Find Out Whether Taco Bell Accepts Apple Pay?
Open the Apple Maps app. Search to see if Taco Bell restaurant accepts Apple Pay in the location you want to visit.
In the app, search for the place you want to visit and scroll down to the “Useful to Know” area, which is located underneath the establishment’s address, phone number, and website URL.
If the establishment accepts Apple Pay, the Apple Pay logo will appear.
How Do You Sign Up For Taco Bell Supreme?
To sign up for a Taco Bell Supreme account. You can be at least 13 years old to join up, and you may use your email address, Facebook account, or Apple Sign-in.
What Are Taco Bell Operating Hours
Taco Bell normally serves breakfast between 7-11 am, lunch between 11 am to 2 pm, and supper from 5 pm – 8 pm. Taco Bell is open on Saturdays and Sundays, and some of its restaurants operate 24 hours a day.
Taco Bell customers take advantage of phone ordering and payment accessible for both dining room and drive-thru orders to avoid keeping cash and save time by maintaining payments lines short.
Currently, Taco Bell receives 70% of its total revenue from drive-thru orders, demonstrating many customers may appreciate the convenience of quick and easy payment.