Walmart Inc. is an American retail company with its headquarters in Bentonville. It owns a chain of stores, hypermarkets and grocery stores across the United States.
With the advancement in technology, Walmart has also embraced the idea of e-commerce. While shopping in their stores and hypermarkets today, you can check out your purchases using the cashless and contactless mode of payment.
Continue reading this article to find out whether you can use your PayPal to pay for your purchase or not.
Does Walmart Take PayPal?
Yes, Walmart allows customers to pay using PayPal. You can pay for goods either in-store or online. Customers can also withdraw or deposit money in their PayPal account anywhere in Walmart stores. Walmart charges a transaction fee of $3 on every PayPal deposit or withdrawal transaction made.
Besides this, you can access and manage your PayPal funds at the store.
Can I Use PayPal On The Walmart Website?
Yes, you can pay for items using PayPal on the Walmart website. First, add PayPal to your wallet on Walmart.com website. After linking them together, you can pay for any item through the Walmart website or app using PayPal. To add, follow the steps below:
- Add your items to the cart.
- Confirm them, then click check out.
- Choose PayPal as your mode of payment under the “option of payments“.
- Log in to your PayPal account to confirm the payment.
- Return to Walmart website or app to complete the transaction process.
How To Add PayPal To Walmart Account
To link PayPal and Walmart Accounts together, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Walmart account online.
- Select “Account “ to access account details.
- Select Wallet from the account page.
- Choose “Add New Payment Method“ on the wallet page.
- Select “PayPal“ as another mode of payments.
- Verify the Account the start using it to pay for your Walmart purchases.
- You may decide to set it as a default mode of payment.
Other Payment Methods Accepted At Walmart
Customers without PayPal should not worry because Walmart stores have several payment options. They include the following:
- Credit cards like Visa, Master cards and American Express.
- Walmart Credit Cards and Walmart Master Card if you are a regular shopper.
- Cash payment
- Chase pay
- PIN-Based ATM and Debit card
- Walmart Gift and E-Gift Cards
- Amex Express Checkout
- Affirm Installment Financing
- EBT cards in across the States except for Montana, Alaska, and Louisiana.
How To Add A Walmart Gift Card To PayPal
It is possible to add a gift card on PayPal for your friend or yourself. Follow the steps below to add a Walmart Gift card to PayPal:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Select the Wallet on your computer.
- Choose the “Link a debit or credit card.” Option.
- Tap on “Link a card manually” in case you are given the link manually or through a bank.
- Enter the information on your gift card.
- Tap “Link Card.”
In case you run into an error trying to add your gift card to PayPal, check instructions on your card that may direct you to a website where you can register.
Can You Use PayPal Alongside Another Payment Method On Walmart’s Website?
It is impossible to use over one payment option to pay for one transaction on the Walmart website. You cannot split your shopping cart or order amount to pay using different payment methods simultaneously.
You can only choose to complete your payment using either PayPal or any other payment method linked.
What Can I Purchase From Walmart Using PayPal?
There are no restrictions or limits for purchasing in Walmart using PayPal.
You can shop for a range of products from either Walmart store or website and pay using your PayPal card.
You can either pay for your items using phones at checkout after shopping or online from an e-wallet.
Does Walmart Accept Contactless Payment?
Yes, Walmart accepts contactless or touch-free payments for orders in their stores. While inside any Walmart store, you can shop and check out instantly by scanning the QR code for payment at the checkpoint. If you did not specify the payment mode, you might use this method.
How To Remove PayPal Payment Method From Walmart Account
Sometimes you may want to disconnect your PayPal from the Walmart account or change the card details.
In this case, the only available option is to remove or delete the card from the Walmart account and enter the new card details. You can do this by following the steps below:
Log into your Walmart Account
- Select Wallet.
- Click on the edit option next to the payment method.
- Edit or remove PayPal payment option.
Want to learn if other retailers accept PayPal? Check out these articles:
- Does DoorDash Take PayPal?
- Does Target Take PayPal?
- Does Grubhub Take PayPal?
- Can Amazon Use PayPal Credit?
Walmart accepts PayPal payments while purchasing both in their stores and online.
Apart from these, you can also deposit or withdraw your money at Walmart stores at a fee of $3. Walmart also accepts other payments besides PayPal and cash payments.
Leave a Reply